Tuesday, January 29, 2008

catching up - supplies so far

OK, I have the whole month of January to catch up. Amazingly, I've even been scrapping some this month! So here's my first post of supplies used and bought!

Giving You the Best That I Got

Castaway Cruise Left

Castaway Cruise Right

Smile

Celebrate Cards

Tiny Engineer Right

Tiny Engineer Left

Simple Pleasures

Bellissimo!

Jan. 2 Card Set

Supplies used:
AC House Shapes - 7
Alpha Stickers - 19
Alphas (Misc.) - 1
Brads - 20
Buttons - 3
Cardstock - 7
Chipboard Pieces - 13
Flowers - 12
HS Ghost Shapes - 2
Journal Blocks - 1
Markers/Pens - 10
Misc. Embellishments - 2
Paint - 3
Patterned Paper - 8
Photo Turns -
Pins -
Prima Pop-Ups - 1
QK alphabets - 1
Ribbon/Ric-Rac - 32'
Ribbon Charms -
Scraps - 17
Stamps - 7
Stickers (Other) - 20
Stickles - 2
Thickers - 42


Supplies bought:
Alphas (Misc.) - 106
Chipboard Pieces - 21
Flowers - 4
Journal Blocks - 12
Misc. Embellishments - 3
Patterned Paper - 38
Ribbon/Ric-Rac - 2 yards
Thickers - 6 packages


(OK, so I couldn't help pre-ordering some of the new American Crafts stuff! I can't WAIT till it gets here!)

No comments: